ON-CALL ADULT MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
The Mission Neighborhood Health Center is a non-profit, multi-site community health organization offering comprehensive health services in the Mission and Excelsior Districts of San Francisco. We are dedicated to health equity through the provision of culturally- and linguistically-competent services with a focus on the Latino Spanish-speaking communities. At MNHC we are committed to a culture of excellence and financial success to fulfill our mission of providing health care access for all.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES
The Family Practice/Internal Medicine Physician at Mission Neighborhood Health Center will be responsible for providing services to Adult Medicine patients. Specifically, the provider will support the delivery of quality care in an efficient clinic with effective processes and with sound clinical policies and procedures and with population based quality assurance data. Possibility of moving to full time position in the near future.
Reports to the Clinical Coordinator of Adult Medicine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides ambulatory acute, chronic, and preventative medical services in accordance with Community National Standards of Practice and DHHS guidelines.
- Provides continuity of care for hospitalized and referred patients according to Health Center protocols.
- Fulfills credentialing requirements of managed care plans contracted by MNHC.
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities as designated by the Clinical Coordinator.
- Participates in consultation, supervision and preceptorship of mid-level practitioners as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each of the essential job requirements satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Licensed in the state of California and current DEA registration.
- Board certified or residency trained in Family Practice.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
APPLYING FOR THIS JOB
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
***MNHC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY***